- Aesthetic Surgeon
- Aesthetic Medicine
French, English, Arabic, Chinese
When he’s not at the Aesthetic Clinic de la Croix d’Or
- Passionate about Asia
- Takes care of children and family
- Loves football in its entirety
- Registered in the Canton of Geneva (Switzerland)
- Registered to the Fédération des Médecins Helvétiques (FMH)
- Registered to the Ordre des Médecins (France)
- Membre of ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- Membre of the Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique (SOFCPRE)
- Member of the Plastic Surgeons Club of Beijing (China)
Certifications en chirurgie esthétique
The only institution that brings together and federates, in France, all doctors, whatever their status, their mode of practice and their speciality. It is the guarantor of the doctor-patient relationship.
La Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et EsthétiqueFrench College of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Main objective: production and dissemination of scientific works, drafting of guidelines, recommendations and good practice guides.
- 2006: Graduate of the College of Plastic Surgery (France)
- 2000: Diploma of Specialized Complementary Studies in Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 2000: PhD thesis in Medicine: «The ring microvascular anastomosis system»
- 1999: Diploma of Specialized Studies in General Surgery
- 1986 – 1999: Diploma of Doctor and Internship – Faculty of Medicine Lariboisière-Saint-Louis (Paris, France)
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgeon at the Croix d’Or Clinic – Geneva (Switzerland)
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgeon at CDL – Geneva (Switzerland)
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgeon in private practice – Paris (France)
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgeon at the Gentleman’s Clinic – Geneva (Switzerland)
- Former Head of Plastic Surgery Department at the American Hospital in Beijing – United Family Hospital (China)
- Former Practitioner Attaché at Saint Louis Hospital – Paris (France)
- Former Head of Paris Hospitals Clinic APHP – Paris (France)
- Former External and Internal Hospital of Paris APHP – Paris (France)
ppublications or conferences
- 2007: 1º Curso Internacional sobre Cirugía Estética Genital Masculina y Femenina, Barcelona – Visiting professor.
- 2005: The antral balloon catheter: a simple, fast, and inexpensive method for reconstruction of the orbital floor fracture. Batchvarova Z, Athmani B. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 116(7), December 2005.
- 2004: Book Modulorama 894 pages, Editions Estem, Paris, G. Zagury, V. Nseng, C. Lazar and B. Athmani
- 2003 Intimate Surgery in Women: Labioplasty . B. Athmani – 3°Hispano-French International Aesthetic Surgery Meeting, September 2003, Madrid.
- 2001: Reduction gonioplasia in the treatment of mandibular angle hypertrophies. Gui L, Athmani B, Zhang ZY, Ten L. Ann Chir Plast Esthet. 2001 Aug;46(4):348-55.
- 2001: SOFCEPRE, The Ring Micro Vascular Anastomosis System, clinical experiment with 65 open flaps. B. Athmani, G. Zhou, Y. Ling, Q. Qiao, W. Jing.
- 1999: SOFCEPRE, Mandibular gonioplasty reduction in the treatment of mandibular angle hypertrophies. B. Athmani, L. Gui, ZY. Zhang, L. Ten, J.M. Servant.
- 1998: End to side nerve anastomis, experimental study. B. Athmani, S.L. Wang, Y.T Wang, S. Hong.
- 1996: Livres Médirama 575 pages, Editions Estem, Paris, B. Athmani & G. Zagury.
- 1996: Validity in nulliparas of increased beta-human chorionic gonadotrophin at mid-term for predicting pregnancy-induced hypertension complicated with proteinuria and intrauterine growth retardation. Vaillant P, David E, Constant I, Athmani B. Nephron. 1996; 72(4): 557-63..
- 1996: The Surgical Treatment of Obese Persons. Benhamou G, Athmani B.Gazette médicale 1996, vol. 103, no6, pp. 27-29.